(October 1, 2022 - September 30, 2023)Applications are to be addressed to the Senate of the Vienna University of Applied ArtsThe working grants, which are provided annually by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research at the
suggestion of the Senate, furnish two graduates of the Vienna University of Applied Arts from the summer semester 2021 or
the winter semester 2021/22 with the appropriate qualifications, with a 12-month grant amounting to € 650 per month.The submission must be made electronically.The following requirements also apply:
- Austrian citizenship (copy) or citizenship of EU/EWR, Switzerland, also equated third-country-nationals or stateless
(§ 4 Abs 1 StudFG)
- The completion of a diploma or a master’s program with honours (copy)
- Well-founded special study plans or a study-related project in Austria or another country as preparation for an artistic
career, or freelance artistic activity, lockable within 12 month (no master or doctoral program)
- A concrete working concept with a schedule list of costs including financial plan and details of various income of other
subsidies (the scope of "geringfügige Beschäftigung" must not be exceeded)
- Samples of work (A4 format maximum)
- Letter of recommendation from the degree tutor
- Information concerning a bank account / IBAN, BIC
Closing date for applications: April 22, 2022 – 12 o'clockThe granting of scholarships is made by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research.Contact and submission of applications to:Martina JägerOffice of the Dean of StudiesT: +43-1-71133-2042E: email@example.comIncomplete applications can not be considered.
- Written commitment of support from abroad for the project or study projects
It is not possible to submit missing documents after the deadline.