Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)The Erasmus Teaching Staff Mobility programme promotes short-term teaching assignments at ERASMUS partner universities.
- Minimum duration: 2 days
- Maximum duration: 7 days
- A minimum of 8 hours of teaching for a teaching stay of 2-7 days
- Employment with the University of Applied Arts Vienna at date of application and throughout period of travel
- First-time participants will be given priority
The ERASMUS staff training programme offers opportunities of acquiring knowledge and professional experience abroad.
Erasmus+ Staff Training (STT)
- A minimum of 2 working days per stay
- Maximum stay: 1 week
- Full-time or part-time non-academic university staff (minimum of 20 h/week)
- An employment contract that has existed for at least 3 months before the stay abroad and will last for at least six more months after your return
- Approval by direct superior
- Work programme (including purpose, objectives, proposed activities )
International Relations AdvancementAcademic staff can apply for grants for international stays under International Relations Advancement, if they do research or projects outside of the Erasmus + Programme.
Deadlines: 15. May I 15. NovemberInformation and forms contact the International Office.
Exchanges to International Partner Universities - Teachers only (!)
- Stays at international partner universities are not granted by Erasmus, but the University of Applied Art itself
- Duration (appx. 4-6 weeks) and financial frame have to be negotiated with the rectorate and the International Office
- Calls for exchanges to international partners will be sent out by the rectorate and the International Office