How to contact the Office for Student and Academic Affairs
Due to the current Covid-19 situation there are no public opening hours of our department until further notice. Also the availabilty via phone is limited.
The department is best available via (Individual appointments can be made if necessary.)

First steps

How can i get a student ID card?
As a prospective student you have to apply for admission personally in the Office of Student and Academic Affairs during admission period. Therefore for Diploma-/Bachelor-/Masterprogrammes the successful completion of the entrance procedure/exam is a precondition.
Every student has to pay the required tuition fees/student union fees.
>> Admission (resp. entrance exam/selection process)
>> Admission period
>> Tuition fees
How do I go on after admission?
Your studies start at the beginning of the semester you registered for. We recommend to take a look into the curriculum of your selected study programme and make contact with the respective department.How can I attend courses?
After admission, courses can be attended and Exams can be taken.Where can I find lecture halls, workshops, departments, ...?
For contact information on university staff see: Contact. For information concerning the location of institutes, offices and facilities see Locations


Main artistic subject / Use of supplementary courses/subjects / Changing the field of study / Loss of documents / Discontinuation of studies / Graduation

>> Study route

Continuation / Leave of absence / Participation in a mobility programme

>> Continuation of studies
Registration for courses/exams / Types of courses / Completion of study segment / Recognitions / Confirmations/Credits / Grading system
>> Exams and Recognitions