RectorDr. Gerald BastAssistant: Martina Schöggl MAOffice: Daniela Schuppler, N.N.
TasksThe Rectorate manages and represents the University.It has, in particular, to carry out the following tasks:
Curriculum Vitae Dr. Gerald BastPublications Dr. Gerald Bast
- Preparation of a draft Charter for submission to the Senate,
- Creation of a Development Plan for the University, for submission to the Senate and the University Council,
- Creation of an Organization Plan for submission to the Senate and the University Council,
- Creation of a draft Performance Agreement with the Federation, for submission to the University Council,
- Appointment of heads of departments,
- Settle target agreements with heads of departments,
- Make representations on the curricula.
Vice-Rector for Research and DiversityUniv.-Prof. Mag. art. Barbara Putz-PleckoOffice hours by telephoned appointmentOffice of the Vice-RectorFrank MüllerT: +43-1-71133-2752E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs and DevelopmentMag.art. Bernhard KerneggerT: +43-1-71133-2010E: email@example.comTeaching appointmentsNadja FayadhT: +43-1-71133-2011E: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistance and Coordination of UniNEtZ AngewandteMaximiliam MuhrT: +43-1-71133-2756E: email@example.com
Vice-Rector for Exhibitions and Knowledge TransferUniv.-Prof. Mag. phil. Eva Maria StadlerContactRosemarie PatschT: +43-1-71133-3541E: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe university gallery at Heiligenkreuzer HofADir. Christian SchneiderT: +43-1-71133-6300E: email@example.com
Vice-Rector InfrastructureDipl. Ing. Maria ZettlerOffice hours by telephoned appointmentOffice of the Vice-RectorChristina MayerT: +43-1-71133-2021F: +43-1-71133-2029E: firstname.lastname@example.org