Via Online Service under PDF-Archiv you can find:
  • documents relevant to continuation of study
  • documents relevant to tuition fee/student union fee
  • received credits
  • curriculum anaysis to check your study progress
  • received credits
  • user administration
    • automatic onward transfer of e-mails
    • web/email alias
    • change your password
How to contact the Office for Student and Academic Affairs
The office is best available via via, until further notice.
As part of the team still works via home office, availabilty via phone is only limited.