ERASMUS - IncomingsStudents from Partner Institutions have the possibility to apply for participation for one or at least two semesters.
We are NOT TAKING CEEPUS and Freemovers at the moment!
- for Winter semester (1.October. - 31. January) until 15. April
- whole study year (1. October. - 30. June) until 15. April
- for Summer semester (1. March - 30. June) until 15. October
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM (Bewerbungsformular)
Step 1:indicate interest at the International Students Office of your home institution.
Step 2:If you have been elected for participation in an ERASMUS programme, your home institution has to nominate you officially (E-Mail of coordinator is sufficient)
- Last name & First name
- Date & City of birth
- Sex (f/m)
- Home address
- Erasmus code of Home University (if available)
- Field of Study at Home University
- Desired field of study at our university (BA or MA if necessary!)
- Current semester
- Desired exchange semester (winter/summer/whole year)
send your application, consisting in
- Curriculum Vitae with contact information
- Portfolio (samples of work) - CD, DVD, Stick (max. 2GB) or on paper (A4)
Universität für angewandte Kunst Wien
International Studies Office
Postgasse 6 /2/ Top 4
A - 1010 Wien
- Documents must be handed in in English or German, they can be send either per post (exception Graficdesign!) or digital - (pdf /drop-box, WeTransfer max 2 GB)
- Students interested in Architecture are advised to contact the preferred studio before sending an application (Most architectural projects take a whole year, applications should be made preferably for Winter semester or for the whole study year!)
- We recommend applicants to have knowledge of the German language. Especially for Graphics and Advertising German knowledge in level B1-B2 is highly recommended! We expect a profound knoweldge of English (B1-B2) from all students!
- Applications for GRAFIC DESIGN have to be send digitally ONLY!!! - Applications per post will be neglected!
Attention! Only full applications will be considered!
The University of Applied Arts reserves the right to reject applicants not meeting the requirements of the chosen program.
The selection is based on the portfolio and the number of disposable places. The announcement can take up to 8 weeks. An application is NOT an acceptance! Partnership between home- and guest university is no warranty for admission.
The information about admission will be sent as soon as possible.
If you already received a positive answer, see the "Checkliste Incoming".