Student and Academic Affairs
Mag.art. Bernhard Kernegger
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
During the Christmas holidays from 22 December 2018 until 06 January 2019 closed!
The Office of Student and Academic Affairs and the Grants Department provides information about study programmes at the Angewandte, and supports applicants and students in all study-related issues, from admission through to graduation.
Its areas of activity and services include:
- Advising applicants about current study programmes, admission requirements and tuition fees,
- First admission and extension applications,
- Keeping records of examination results, lectures and curricula,
- Checking fulfillment of entry prerequisites for final examinations,
- Processing applications for performance and promotion scholarships.
Documents for students can be handed out to third persons only by presentation of an authorisation! The first-time admission must be done in person.
Graduation certificates cannot be delivered by post!